Driven Raceway focuses on providing you, the racer, the most authentic European style racing possible. Our indoor Karting is not like some of the other concession like karts and we will not tolerate any bumping of the karts, even if you are attempting to pass another racer. We also have a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of either of these will not be permitted to race.
Indoor karting is not recommended for anyone who is pregnant, has a back or neck problem or any heart conditions. If you feel that you have any of these conditions or other symptoms that would affect your health, please consult a doctor prior to racing.
Please remember: To race at Driven Raceway, every individual racer must sign a waiver form. For children under 18, if a parent or legal guardian is not going to attend the day of racing to sign the waiver form, please make sure you download the waiver form here, print and sign the waiver form and have the child bring the form with them to Driven Raceway. If they do not have a signed waiver form by their parent or legal guardian, children under 18 will not be permitted to race.
- A minimum height of 55” is required for adults and 48” for kids.
- You will receive a briefing session on racing safety and regulations.
- All racers must wear closed toe shoes and long hair must be pulled back into a ponytail.
- We will provide you with all the racing gear needed.
- Helmets must be worn at all times
- No bumping of karts allowed
- Try not to touch the barriers
- Respect the flags
- Never stop on the track for any reason
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to race.
- All minors 13 and under need to be accompanied by an adult